Customized vision system solutions
To meet our customers’ unique needs, we tailor our solutions to solve the most challenging technological applications. We bring over 15 years of accumulated experience, expertise, and proven performance to our customers. Our innovative mindset and can-do attitude are truly appreciated by many of the most recognized companies in the fields of RobotVision, Vision, Nuclear and Wood.
We provide turn-key solutions with smart cameras as well PC-based multi camera systems. We work with both 2D and 3D cameras and use traditional machine vision as well as the latest in Deep Learning (AI).
Application area examples:
- Presence check: Presence verification of components is effectively carried out with machine vision, for example print inspections or assembly checks.
- Surface inspection: Absence verification is another common application. For example, surfaces are automatically checked for scratches, nicks, dents, pores and other defects.
- Quality assurance: In addition to presence verification, gauging and surface inspection, vision systems also provide important data that can be used to build robust production processes by locating root causes of failures or reducing process variations.
- Vision|Robot: Some objects may be large or complex shaped, which make them hard to inspect with fixed mounted cameras. By letting a robot move a camera, often all necessary positions can be covered with just one camera.
- OCR / OCV and code reading: Many products are marked with text, brands or codes. A broad range of vision products are available for reading texts and codes. Most often these products also handle additional quality inspections.
- Gauging: Manual gauging is both monotonous and time consuming, which is why it is often replaced with a vision system. Our vision systems provide very high accuracy. For critical and challenging applications, please feel free to consult us to make sure that sufficient accuracy is achieved.
- 3D vision: For challenging tasks conventional 2D cameras may not be enough. In some cases, 3D cameras are the only solution to get reliable data. There are several 3D cameras available, most common and accurate are laser triangulation cameras.
We now offer all our customers free pre-studies in our well equiped test center. Get advice on which RobotVision product which is best suitable for your needs by calling +46 73 515 37 11 or e-mail us.
During a full day, you will get to know FINDER 3D as well as practical exercises for a basic understanding and management.